Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Anybody hungry?

Ok, so for those that know me, somewhat well, you know I am a steak and taters girl. I've never loved veggies, fruits, or fish. Give me a T-bone steak and baked potato any day! Well, once in a while, I get a wild hair and decide to be adventerous. Shockingly, I love Sushi. Now, if you grew up in Ferron and said, "Lets go have Sushi for dinner" you would run into to major problems. 1) 99.9% of us Ferron-ites would say "What's Sushi?" and 2) there aren't any Sushi restaurants for 250 miles. There might be one a little closer, but it would probably not be one I would risk eating at. So, when I discovered my love for Sushi I passed it onto my family and friends who all get that look on their face, you know, the once you pull right before you hurl. Anyway, so I haven't been out for Sushi for a while. Hayden LOVES to be adventurous when it comes to food. His mission changed him in SO many ways, and his love for strange and weird eats is a major change. Last night we took a quick brisk walk to Takashi for dinner. It was FABULOUS! Anyone looking for a great Sushi meal, GO... GO NOW! We had an amazing "Fish and Chips" dinner (which is NOT the standard fish n chips, it's broiled, breaded salmon). We also had a strange "deconstructed california roll" which wasn't my favorite, but still interesting. We also LOVED the crispy ebi roll. YUM! Anyway, I wanted to post this recommendation. And family, get ready, put them overalls in the drawer and get up here so I can take you out to Takashi! YUM!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

"And family, get ready, put them overalls in the drawer and get up here so I can take you out to Takashi! YUM!" ....made me smile. Write more, write more! Or just come over. Want to come help with bath/bedtime? It gets a little crazy but I know you could handle it. Starts about 6pm...we're here every night:) Let me know a good night for ya and I'll tell Joelie he can have the night off to study. He may kiss your feet! Thanks for offering to help, Jen