Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Honest To Blog!!!!

Honest to blog (one of my favorite lines from Juno)... I have been SO DISTRACTED and bad at the blogging. I got the blogging blues for a second. Ya know, where you just don't want to do it. But I'm back in full swing. I've been meaning to post these pics forever.... so here is a couple things that have been going on...

Grandma Jacki bought Danzer some scrubs to be like his daddy! How cute is this???


A couple weekends ago, my mom and I went to SLC for my sister's shoe party! It was SOOO much fun! Although they didn't carry any in my size, it was still fun to browse. On Saturday morning, I took Lauren on a birthday date. My sweet babe turned 6. HELLO!! 6! Can you believe it! This girl is amazing I tell you. SOOOO smart, sweet, caring, and responsible. She is her mother's daughter with her daddy's looks. I took her to Tasty's first for a nutritious breakfast consisting of a sausage sandwich, donuts, and chocolate milk. I know her mother appreciates it.... but hey, it's the kids birthday!



Isn't she adorable? And yes, she is missing teeth! I can't stand how big she is! STOP GROWING UP LAR! I love you babe!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

looks like you guys had fun. i can't wait to see you next week i am way excited

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh--those little scrubs and those look a like boys! So adorable:) Love the new header picture...all three of you just look wonderful. Love you, Jenny

Nick and Stacey said...

I absolutely love those scrubs! He is just so darn cute!