Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Lovin' Boy!

So, this little guy LOVES summer. He loves to be outside! My favorite thing..... he's gotten a sun tan from being outside so much and his little fat creases are still white! It's so dang cute! Check this dude out!
Here is daddy and Danzer
Taking some time to smell the snapdragons...
Daddy is ALWAYS teasing him. Here he is making Danzer get wet in the sprinkler. Uh.... at least he doesn't torture me as much anymore.... now he tortures Danzer. Poor kid!
This is ALL he wants to do.... ALLLLLLL DAAAYYYY LONNNNNNG! Walk walk walk!
HAPPY SUMMER! WOO WOO!

3 comments:

Sitterud Family said...

Honestly, he is the cutest thing ever!!! I am so happy that he likes outside. That is how Porter was from day one. I would much rather have an outside kid than video game kid, right?
We are coming home for a visit in a few weeks..maybe we will see you guys!!

Madison & John Johnson said...

Oh I just LOVE this little guy! And he is so photogenic! First place in the baby contest for sure!

The Yoder's Five said...

Yay for updates! I've missed your posts and cute pictures. Danzer is growing up too fast!!