Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yea! He's Back!!

Grandma and Grandpa Behling took Danzer on Friday night and brought him back today. Although we got much accomplished... we missed him like CRAZY! It was so quiet in our house and I constantly felt like I was missing something! We are so glad to have him back! Here he is in the tub tonight...

Mom and Danzer. You think he's cute... right? Yea, me too, until 10 minutes after this when he pooped in the tub. GROSS! That's the first time he's done that. YUCK!
Cuddling with dad. This is SO RARE at this age.
I think he is all wore out from all the fun at grandma and grandpa's!

5 comments:

Madison & John Johnson said...

So cute! I'm glad he is back too! :)

things we love... said...

Oh he is a doll, poop and all!!!! I am glad he is back with you now!!!

Amber said...

He is so dang cute!! They grow up too fast!!

The Yoder's Five said...

Once Madelyn stopped cuddling with Mark and taking naps on his chest, he said it was time for another baby. Too bad he's had to wait almost 5 years!

Poop in the tub! HAHAHA!!! Kids are just full of fun surprises like that.

It all started with a Kiss... said...

Kelly I love your blog!! And Danzer is so Stinkin' CUTE!!! I'll keep checking in.