Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Powell 09

We had the BEST trip to Powell! It was so much fun! All the babes loved it and it was a blast to spend time with my family! I will never forget it!
How cute are they? Uh! LOVE them!
Danzer being a big boy on his big chair
Hangin' at Ya Ya and Pop Pop's boat
Trip to the bridge. (Rainbow Bridge) It was Hayden's first time. It was so much bigger than I remembered.
The cute Cornell Clan
Our little fam
Girls gone wild!
Danzer just relaxing
Handsome Pop Pop
Danzer and I chillaxin' together
Hayden. In a nutshell.
I couldn't see a dang thing!
My wild sister. This picture makes me laugh out loud!
Getting ready to take the plunge
Ya Ya. Rockin' it at 56
Lauren. So brave. Getting ready to cliff jump!

6 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

When did you go to Powell? We just got back and we loved it too!

P.S. Congrats on the new little one on the way! Hope you start feeling better!

Nikki said...

Oh wow that looks like so much fun. I am ready to be there. We are leaving in a week to go down for a week. I CAN'T wait.

Sitterud Family said...

I LOVE Lake Powell!!! You always leave with the best memories! Looks like it was nothing short of AWESOME!!
Congrats on the baby!! I am super excited for you!

Amber said...

How much fun!! Such cute pictures....love the tubing pictures...classic! :)
Your parents are still the same Leslie and Kirk...haven't changed a bit!

things we love... said...

How fun!! Okay really Kell... your whole family is so gorgeous!!! I miss your beautiful face so much!!! I love you and your fam!!! Send huge loves to them!!

Aimee said...

Looks like SO much fun. That pic of Danzer and Hayden is so cute. Congrats on the little onw--so exciting!