Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Friday, September 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANZER JACK!

Today, is Danzer's first birthday! I've been weepy ALL day long and have cried more than once. It was a wonderful day. Not filled with a lot of fuss, just spending time with my little man. I've been reflecting all day of the past year and what an immense blessing Danzer has been in our family. Words cannot describe the overwhelming feelings of love, adoration, and pure happiness he has brought into my life. I never knew that such a small little person could bring so much love. He is not only one of the happiest babies I've ever seen, but his personality is so amazing. He loves everyone, even a complete stranger... he will raise his hand and say "Hi!" and wave. I understand now the enormous amount of love that a mother can have for her son. I've watched a man turn into an amazing, wonderful, and dear father. Nothing touches my heart more to see how much Danzer adores and loves his daddy. I am extremely grateful to my Heavenly Father for Danzer. It is a blessing beyond this world. He is straight from Heaven. I know, with all my heart, that Danzer lived with us before this life, and that we will be together for eternity after this life. How incredibly grateful I am for this immense blessing. I will be with this sweet boy forever. Mothering has been more than I had ever anticipated. More wonderful than I ever thought possible. More challenging than I ever dreamed. And more sacred than I ever imagined. For this, I am eternally grateful. Danzer Jack, your mommy and daddy love you more than you will EVER know. We are always here for you.... to laugh with you... to lift you up when you are sad.... and to be your biggest fans! You rock bubba! Happy Birthday!




11 comments:

Amber said...

You are such a cute mom!! Getting to that one year birthday is definitely bittersweet! On one hand..such an accomplishment for us moms...I almost feel like celebrating for making it! On the other hand it is sad to see our babies grow up. Happy Birthday Danzer! :)

Nicole said...

That is so sweet. Motherhood is truly a blessing, that you don't understand until you have your own. Happy Birthday Danzer!

The Bulkley Bunch said...

Happy Birthday sweet Baby Danzer.. I have some pics of him and Boston I need to send to you. Jake told me you are pregnant??? Congrats! You go girl! I am way pumped for you. Hope things are going well. Sure do love and miss you... Wendi

The Skiby Family said...

Happy Birthday Danzer! Cherish every moment. The days can be very long but the years are so very short.

The Yoder's Five said...

Those are such precious pictures! I'm glad you posted them again. You two certainly earned that baby. I hope your next one will be just as wonderful!

B-Ry, Tiff N The Mads said...

Ahhh!! I just LOVE this! I love that he is one and I love how cute you guys are with him. Can't wait to see you next week!

Jenny said...

One years old and I haven't even gotten to kiss those sweet cheeks yet?! Boo! He is so, so, so adorable Kelly! I seriously think that second picture of you and Danzer in the hospital is the most beautiful picture of a new mama and babe I have ever seen. Or probably ever will see. AMAZING. Love and miss you friend! Jen

Jessie said...

Hi Kelly,
This is Jessica from way back when. I clicked on your blog link on FB. what a cute little guy you have! It seems that you are doing really well. You look great! What a fun life, farming and all! Del and I live in the Chicago area. We have been here for about 6 1/2 years. Del owns a medical equiptement company out here. We have three kids and one on the way. I was just thinking back to Girl's State and how we talked that girl with hair to her thighs that had never had a trim to let us cut her hair, and she was about to have a panick attack. But I do believe it ended up being a big improvement! You are welcome to check out our blog, we'll be in touch!

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I just love you...this post is just beyond words wonderful!!! You are a great example to me of optimism and love!!! Thanks for being you...love ya!

Nick and Stacey said...

What....he is one already, what a cute little guy he is! That went by way too fast!

Jessica Simonsen said...

Hey Kelli, its Jess from St. George, how the heck are you!! I cant believe your sweet little boy is already 1, that is so exciting!! So you are just over 3 months prego, I am so happy for you and Hayden. Keep in touch & CONGRATS on all your exciting life events =)