Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Think PINK!

It's official. We are having a GIRL! We had our ultrasound the day after Thanksgiving and everything looks healthy and good. She is a firecracker already and was jumping all over the place. We can't wait to hold her in our arms! We've decided that Danzer might be doomed to a life of princesses with 4 girl cousins and a little sister. He has already learned to say "Rella!" as in Cinderella from his cousin Kaicee. But I've decided he can just be the big protector of them all! We are so excited!

7 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

I know I already told you, but CONGRATULATIONS!! I'd been waiting with bated breath for months to hear if it was a girl because I've already made her some bracelets! How fun!!!!

Jana said...

How exciting! Think of all of the cute little girl things that you will get to buy...

Tanner and Kristin said...

Woooo hoooo! We LOVE pink! The girlies are so excited for a girl-version of Danzer!! Kiss those sweet cheeks of his for me. I miss him already. Ohhh....he's just a bundle of love. Can't wait to hold and kiss his baby sister. Bring on April.....

Scottie and Tasha said...

Congrats- little girls are so much fun!

Amber said...

I am so excited for you!! Girls are so much fun...full of drama, but so fun!! He will be a great little protector! :)

Tatum said...

Let's see...a girl born in April? Speaking as one myself, I can tell you that she is going to be super cool ;) I am so excited for you! Fun that you will have one of each! Bring on the pink!

Anonymous said...

So I know every time I have talked to you I have forgotten to say "yahoo"!!! How fun! And I also was going to ask if you still think you will name her Claire?...we love that name...ha! Congrats!!!