Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

ROAR!!!!

Halloween was a blast! I must say... these two were the cutest little bugs around! We were so surprised and happy that cousin Kaicee came up for Halloween! Enjoy the pics...
WARNING: cuteness overload!
Sitting on the porch at Grandma Doris':
Face is painted and I'm roarin' to go!
With Aunt Jan:
At Grandma & Grandpa Behling's:
Kaicee Lynn:
Danzer Jack:
Mom getting Danzer ready!
Aunt Steph and Cousin Kaicee (pretty girls!)
Hope you all had a GREAT Halloween!

7 comments:

Madison & John Johnson said...

They are adorable! I just want to squeeze them! Wish I could have been there

Amber said...

Your little guy is so cute! Love the costume! :)

The Yoder's Five said...

Wow...that is the fluffiest mane I've ever seen! So cute! Just sets off Danzer's round little face. :)

The Smith's said...

So stinkin' cute! Love the outfits! He is getting so big.

Anonymous said...

A-Dorable is all I have to day!!! Super cute little lion. I miss you lets get it together and get together eh???

Nick and Stacey said...

He seriously is so cute! Love that Lion costume! Did I miss something? Are you pregnant?

Nick and Stacey said...

Hello, I just read more...I cannot believe I missed that! Yeah.....I am so excited fro you guys! Congrats!