Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

At last.... the LONG awaited Texas post!

Ok... so this has taken forever! But, I wanted to get the house all decorated and cleaned and then post pics. Here is our cute little house in Junction. We really love it here. Reality is starting to set in and I find myself getting a little more homesick for our families as each day comes. I can't wait until my in laws come at the end of the month and my family in April! YEA!
Here is the house:
Danzer Jack's bedroom
Danzer Jack's room
Dining room
Guest Room

Guest Room
Kitchen
Kitchen
Kitchen
Guest Bath
Guest Bath
Guest Bath
Living Room
Living Room
Living Room
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Master Bath
Office in Master Bedroom
Sitting area in Master Bedroom
There you have it. We still have projects to do. Like paint the kitchen and master bathroom. We also want to paint the shutters and door on the outside of the house. But we will get to those as we can. I will take more pics of the outside of the house and of Junction and post soon. I promise!

12 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Sooooo cute! Love it!! Can't wait to see it in person next month. Love your guts!!

Leslie said...

Kelly your house is so cute! Congrats!

The Skiby Family said...

Really cute, especially with your touch on it.

Trigger said...

Nice floors!! We are going to rip out some tile and carpet to go for the same look here soon. You guys got settled in fast! Where's baby girl going to be?

Amber said...

Your house is so darling...I can't believe you are all settled in so quickly....you are on top of it!! I am glad to hear you are enjoying your new place and the area. You HAVE to call us when you are back home! :)

Lisa said...

wow!! it looks really very nice!! Good job!

Jana said...

The house looks great! I hope that you have the time of your life in Texas. What a cool experience.

Chantel Timothy said...

Oh it looks awesome! I hope you guys are enjoying Texas! I know it is a tough adjustment at first and hard to be away from family but makes for fun adventures!

KINDER LOVE said...

Kel, You are an amazing woman! I love your new casa...love your sense of style girl! Hang in there!! Homesickness is not fun, I know. Love you!

Madison & John Johnson said...

So cute! A+ on the decorating! Hope I get to see it sometime soon!

Ashley said...

What an awesome house, I am really impressed and hope that you are enjoying Texas.

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

You always amaze me with your nesting skills. I hope to see it in person some day!!