Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby Updates!

So Danzer and I both had Dr appointments today. Here are our stats:

Danzer Jack:
18 months
50th % for Weight
95th % for Height (wonder where he gets that from! Now I have 2 pieces of genetic evidence that I carried that child!)
Got two shots.... but was really tough!
Totally healthy
Giggles at the Dr when she listens to his heart and plays around with his legs
Dr says he is very healthy, speaks and interacts beyond his age
Pretty much, he's a genius... but we knew that!

Kelly Leslie:
Cervix is totally softened (sorry for any males out there reading this)
40-50% effaced
Not dilated
Leg is still throbbing and shooting pain
Is really uncomfortable
Can't breath real easily
Is being tough and truckin' along

So, there you have it. I see the Dr. again next Wednesday. Keeping my legs crossed until my mom and sister get here on the 20th! Then, induction will begin on the eve of the 20th if she hasn't made her appearance by then. Names considered: Ellys, Hadley, Harley, Chloe, Klara, Claire. Any suggestions??

8 comments:

The Skiby Family said...

Lilly or Sophia are personal favs of mine. Love ya.

Scottie and Tasha said...

Wow you're almost there! Good job!

Randi said...

How exciting!! I love Claire, that's my niece's name and I wish my sister hadn't stolen it before I had a girl!

Chesney said...

I am going to be just a little old fashioned and tell you that I think Chesney is a great name. You know you could always go with that. Also I really like Dannika, but Juan said no cause he really like Camille. But just think you could have Dannika and Danzer, I just thought about that when I was typing. But I also have to say no matter what she will be so cute like danzer and you sisters three girls.
Good Luck to you I will be thinking of you in the next few days!!!! Keep us updated
Chesney

Madison & John Johnson said...

I actually think I love Harley! cute where did you get that one from?

The Yoder's Five said...

Oh, Kell! Those last few weeks are a killer! At least you have an end in sight! How on earth are you keeping up with Danzer?!

By the way, I think Chloe is SO cute. :)

Megan said...

Hang in there Kell, you've almost made it! Love your names, they are all really cute! Keep us updated!

B-Ry, Tiff N The Mads said...

I am so late at getting on the computer! I love the new update and I can't wait to see the new little one! I know EXACLTY how you feel right now and I feel so sorry for you! The end is in sight and she is going to be AMAZING! Love ya!