Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our New Digs (as poppies would say)

Here are the new pics of our house. I know I have pics of it on here, but this is with our furniture and decorations in it. THANK GOODNESS Jacki was here. She painted pretty much the entire house while I moved us (minus the big furniture). Hayd had to work and had the busiest week. But as a team, we got er' done!
Danzer's cowboy room. Fits him perfectly!
Our Master

Spare Bath

Elle's room

Dining Room. Minus the dining room table. Insert Object A here:
Object A, scheduled to arrive Friday
Family Room


Kitchen

Guest

Danzer LOVES all the room to run around. He drags this lawn mower EVERYWHERE! I hear "cha-clunk cha-clunk cha-clunk" all day long... thanks sis ;)
Ride em' cowboy. We are startin' him early
This is what we love the most. Having LOTS of friends over to visit! FAMILY- GET DOWN HERE!

4 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Wahoooo! Love the new digs! Thanks for all of the pictures. My favorite part? The Sonic cup in the kitchen...a girl after my own heart! Love your guts!!

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

Looks Great! I have the same dining room table... we both must have great taste! (;

The Skiby Family said...

It was cute before but amazing with your touch. Love it.

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

K. That was way fast...right? I mean I thought buidling a new house tooks at least a year. But then again...it's you. Always amazing me. BTW- the pix u took at Tgiving point are awesome as well. You look FABULOUS and your kids are freakin adorable. I miss you so much. I need to come visit. I just need to have a baby first (ahhhhh!) LOVE YOU!