Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Ellys Anne!!!

Yesterday was this girl's first birthday!
She is ALL joy and always happy! She has been such a SWEET blessing to us and was the BEST surprise we have ever had!
Here are pictures of her day! Watching Dora- her favorite!
Isn't she adorable?
Eating waffles and syrup for breakfast. Her favorite!
In her adorable outfit from Aunt Sissy
She's thinking: "Mom, do I really have to wear this thing?"
The first birthday cake I have ever made! Well, a fancy one that is. I was so nervous decorating it I was sweating!
Gettin' ready for the chocolate madness!
Ang had to hold onto her for dear life so she wouldn't dive into her cake!
Blow it out sister!
"This looks fun!"
YUMMY!
Shoveling it in as fast as she can!
It wouldn't be a birthday if there wasn't frosting EVERYWHERE! I think she loved it!
So tired after a big day!
And.... she's done. GOODNIGHT!

4 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Such a sweet girlie! I think she liked the chocolate frosting ;) Yummo! Beautiful cake!! See you oh-so-very-soon. Love you!

Tatum said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Ellys! Really, it's been a year? She is such a doll!

The Yoder's Five said...

What a CUTIE! Can't believe she's one! Happy birthday, Ellys!

Nick and Stacey said...

Okay, can we tell i am not thinking straight lately? First I saw her cake and thought, why is that a backward 3...... Then I thought wait she is one....then got it, don't mind my brain! Anyways she is a doll! Happy first, boy does time fly!