Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Look who found Texas!!

It was such an amazing week. I'm still missing them like crazy and the house is eerie quiet. All those little feet running around us was the best sound in our home.
God gave me this sister of mine, and I still wonder why he chose me. I really think she got the short end of the stick in this match up! But still, He gave her to me, and everyone else better BACK OFF cause I am NEVER letting her go. God knew we were too close in Heaven to just be best best friends, so he made us sisters.
These pictures are all in random placement, but lets just pat myself on the back that I'm getting it done ;). Here some of my favorite pics of the week!

Two girls in my life that I LOVE oh so much!
K, getting all 5 of them to look at the camera and smile at the same time is impossible!
Peek-A-Boo!
NEMO!
Beautiful! Even when it's 90 outside!
Buddies!
Pushing this kid around is HARD work!
Look at my sister's hands and face! HA HA HA! I bet she's looking at a snake!
Mama and baby girl
TEXAS!
They are so amazing!
I think I kissed her cheeks right off!
Sisters!
This melts my heart!
Danzer hanging on for dear life!
I cut Pai's hair off! 12.5 inches! She sent it to locks of love! She was so excited to give a little girl hair that was sick. She's such a good girl!
Cutting. Tanner was crying in the background.
Moments before!
Birthday girl!

My BFF, Lupe
Bunny Birthday slippers! She LOVES them!
"Hmmmmmm!"
Laur getting in some cupcake action!
Money for college.. or a mission!
Partied out!

CUPCAKES!
Danzer snagging a cupcake and RUNNING for the door before anyone swipes it from him!
"OHHHHH"
Sugar coma!
The set up!
"Ohhhhhhh!"
Sweet princess!


Pool time fun!
Playing on the iPhone!
Two little trouble makers!
Laur, she took such good care of Ellys!
Those are just a few on a THOUSAND pictures I swear! More pics of Roller Rama and the family to come!

2 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

BEST TRIP EVA...hands down! Love you and your sweet family to pieces. We couldn't have had a better time - even though you took me to snake wonderland (who knew there could be so many gross, disgusting, scaly, slithery, long, evil snakes in ONE stinkin' location?!?). Thanks for the best week :)

Amie said...

The pictures are all amazing and I just love reading about how close you and Kris are and how precious your families are to you! Really. It just inspires me to see it!