Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

Danzer wanted to show off his new Easter outfit!!!
I LOVE Easter. It's seriously one of my very favorite holidays. I love being with family, the promise of sunny and warm weather ahead, the usual camping trip, a visit from the Easter Bunny, the chocolate, but most of all... I love the reflection I always have this time of year. How grateful I am to my savior, for his immense sacrifice, for his resurrection, so that one day, I to may be resurrected and live with my family for Eternity. No blessing is sweeter or greater than this! I hope all of you have a wonderful Easter Day with your loved ones!

8 comments:

Candace Reid said...

Talk about a styling shirt!
OMG how cute.

The Phelps said...

What a cutie! I love his little outfit. Hope you guys are doing great!!!!

things we love... said...

He is too cute!!! Love the hat!!!!

danger dane said...

It's great to see Danzer growing up all cute-like! Thanks for the Easter message! I hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! And stylish!

Tatum said...

Just hand him over now and no one gets hurt! AHHH!!! he is delicious! Bravo, Mama for that dapper Easter ensemble!
also love the sweet little easter message. well said, Kell.

Nick and Stacey said...

Holy Cow how stinkin cute is he! I too love Easter!

The Skiby Family said...

Get out! Too stinkin' cute for words.