Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Guess Who's HERE!!!!!!

My beauty Lar....
Already a farm girl! Uncle Hayden and Lauren are off to mark the fields...
YEAHHH!!! My sister and her girls are down for Easter! I am SOOO excited about it! They even get to sleep at my house this trip and it's so much fun! I love having them here in my home so I can snuggle with them, cook for them, give them hot chocolate :), candy :), and LOTS of love! I was so shocked when Raegan came into the house. Kristin put her down and off she went, walking ALL over the place! CRAZY! She is sooo big! The girls are just beautiful and so much fun! Danzer LOVES to stare at them! Oh- and Danzer has 3 teeth now, and his 4th one is poking through! Crazy! I must toot my own horn here... today I weighed in.... and I'm down 22.7 pounds. I must say, I'm proud of myself. Only 15 more to get back into my wedding dress! Yea! Hope you all have a WONDERFUL EASTER!

2 comments:

Amie said...

You guys will have an AWESOME Easter! Yea! Okay, how in the heck are you doing so well on the weight loss?!? I'm still at 10 lbs. lost, and I'm planning on drowning myself in food over spring break! I'm SO sick of not eating what I want! Every once in awhile, give me a pep talk okay? :)
Tell Kris hi!

The Skiby Family said...

Yeah! I know how much you love all of those girls.
And a good work to you. That's awesome!!!