Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Goodbye Sis...

Today is a very SAD and hard day. Lola went to her new family. My friend Steph and her two boys took her in... and I know they will be a wonderful family for her. Steph- thank you SO MUCH! Our family is sad :(. We love you Lolers.... thanks for being such a GOOD puppy and keeping such a watchful eye out for us. We will love you forever. Now I need to go.... get some tissues.... curl up in bed.... cuddle my baby... and cry a little bit more.

8 comments:

The Skiby Family said...

You have done what is best for your family. Not easy though.
I'm sorry. She'll be well taken care of.
:(

Tanner and Kristin said...

Seeing that picture of Lolers makes me sad! So sorry, Kell! I love you!

Nick and Stacey said...

So sad....at least you know she is going to a great family! She really is a cute little dog!

Jenny said...

Oh Kel, sniff,sniff. I know that was REALLY hard, but I'm proud of you for doing what you know was best for your little family (including "Sis"). Love you! Jen

B-Ry, Tiff N The Mads said...

Oh Kelly! I'm so sorry to hear this! I know how much "Lalo" meant to you guys! I'm SO SO SO Sorry! It sounds like she is going to a great home! We Love you guys!!

Krysta said...

Kel- What happened? I'm totally out of the loop being here in DC.

Mindy said...

Sorry Kel, Call if you need anything. I know how much pets mean to a family.

things we love... said...

I am soo sorry!! I am glad she will be taken care of, but still sooo sad!! She is sooo cute!!!!