Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My new blog picture

I can't believe I haven't posted the picture above as my new blog picture until now. This picture is of Danzer and Roo (Raegan, my sister's youngest) kissing about 4 months ago. I LOVE this picture. Hope you enjoy too!
Hayden and I took a much needed getaway last weekend/week to Vegas. No pics... sorry. What did we do, you might ask. Um, NOTHING. Laid by the pool, napped, and watched movies. It was the much needed rest I had been seeking for a while. But I missed Danzer more than I thought I ever would. It was so great to see him and be home! One more month and he will be one. Where has the time gone?

7 comments:

Amber said...

That picture is priceless!!

Nick and Stacey said...

Those vacations are always much needed! I am glad you did nothing! You deserve it with a little guy running around! I too love that picture! Perfect!

Anonymous said...

That picture is adorable...I love the tones and everything..."kissing cousins" gotta love it! I am glad you had a break too! Everyone needs one and deserves one especially moms...right?

It all started with a Kiss... said...

I absolutly LOVE that picture!!! How SWEET! I can't believe that you little guy is almost 1!!!
You guys have such a cute little family! I really had fun visiting with you the other day. I'm glad that you're going to be staying around for a little while longer.

Tanner and Kristin said...

Ohhhhh....I LOVE the picture!! Too cute!

The Skiby Family said...

Tear...that is so tender.

the Lola Letters said...

The Header - Amazing!

Vegas? Yay for mini get-aways!