Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

MY FIRST BLOG

Well, here we are!!! We got this idea to start a blog on us from some great friends Joel and Jenny. We love looking at their blog and seeing what's new in their lives. We thought it would be a great way to share our pics and news with friends and family.

It has been an amazing and exciting year. Hayden was accepted to PA school at the U last spring so we moved up to SLC. We've been here a year and love it! He starts his rotations in two weeks. He will be gone most of the year and I'm VERY SAD!!! I know the sacrifice is worth it, but it doesn't make it any easier. Thankfully, we've met some great friends while we've been here so I will have some peeps to hang with.

Being close to my sister, brother-in-law, and my ADORABLE nieces has been awesome. They are the cutest girlies ever... and there is one more girl ON THE WAY! I am a very PROUD aunt of three. Here are some pics of my cute babies! Can't wait until the next one gets here.

I'm going to try and update this weekly, but please forgive if it's more like monthly! Love you all of our friends!

No comments: