Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

YEAH FOR HAYD!!!!

Finals are officially OVER! WOOOO HOOOO! He did great (surprise surprise)! He was waiting to ride Trax home and sent me a text message saying "I'm sitting here, waiting for Trax, and I don't have a single thing to study for.... Huh...." I think he is really happy..... a little sad.... and a lot nervous. In less than a week he will be seeing patients and giving them advice on their well being. It's a lot to take in... but who better to handle it than rain man? I have graduated from daily tears, to daily breakdowns... PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! I just need the madness to begin so I can STOP worrying about it... and know everything is as its supposed to be! We are headed up to the bird (as in Snowbird) this weekend for a getaway and celebration. Alpine slide... here we come!

So, I had a FIRST the other night and it's quite pathetic because I was SO excited. I saw my very first snail! Lola and I were out for the nightly #1 and 2 (her, not me) and as we were walking back... I saw this crawling across the sidewalk....

I was so excited!! I was admiring his valiant efforts to cross the corridor and then suddenly I yelled... "LOLA, DON'T EAT HIM!!!!" She backed off and we sat there and watched him slither for a good 10 minutes. I couldn't help but think "I'm so glad I'm not a snail... look at ALL that effort to get across the sidewalk." God's creations can be so amazing, no matter how small they are. He was probably looking at me saying "Geesh, lady, back off with the dog already!" Anyway, I was quite amazed, and surprised this was my first sighting, right in the heart of a big ol' city (OK, if you're from Ferron, it's big, give me some credit). Who would have thought?

Here is another picture of my girls and Lola. Precious sweet little things. They are so big and SO CUTE! Sweet....





No comments: