Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another Tag!

10 YEARS AGO: I was 17, a junior in High School, pimpin in the Prelude, just chillin' in good ol' EC



FIVE PLACES I HAVE VISITED:
1. Manhattan New York
2. Cancun Mexico
3. Puerto Vallarta Mexico
4. Thailand
5. California

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
1. Get packed
2. Go to Lowe's for some house supplies (picking out grout is so fun!)
3. Make baby shower invitations for Steph's shower
4. Did I mention packing?
5. Kiss my husband when I see him

THREE BAD HABITS...
1. I bite my fingernails. YUCK
2. I throw my clothes on a chair in our bedroom instead of hanging them up
3. I leave glasses of water ALL OVER the house. I have been SO THIRSTY since I got pregnant! Geesh!

FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...
1. I love watching movies.
2. I have a very soft heart and can cry at the drop of a hat. Especially if I'm the slightest bit upset or sad. I've always been a cryer.
3. I have to see Rome and Italy before I die
4. I love hot dogs. Yes, hot dogs. Costco has MASTERED the perfect dog. Well, it's only better if you're camping and can roast them over a fire.
5. I love, 100% adore, and cherish my husband. But you already knew that, he's just my favorite thing in the entire world.

I now tag: My blogger friends. YOU'RE IT!

2 comments:

things we love... said...

Kell it is good to hear from you!! Are you sooooooosooosooooooooo excited to come back to EC? Yea its great!!! No, but seriously now it is not bad at all and my sis lives next door so that is a added bonus for me!! We will have to get together when you come back! When are you moving back? love mel

things we love... said...

Hey Kell, Good luck with graduation, I remember all so well. You are very lucky the Hayden will have a job when you come back, when Beau wanted to move back he had no job and I thought that he was nuts,but it all worked out!!! I am excited for you to have your baby, I love my little girl more than anything. She is so big she will be almost 4 when my baby comes. I do understand all about miracles I told my husband that he needs to call lds and take us off the adoption list. Yeah I am 17 weeks and I don't dare to call because even after a early ultrasound and 2 appointments I am still nervous. I can promise there is nothing better than holding your baby, its amazing!!!!!! You will have to call us when you move and if you need any help let us know!! love you mel