Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Before and After....

Ok, I FINALLY remembered to take some pics. So here are some before and afters. The old pics make me see the awesome progress. Can't wait until it's finished!

The fireplace:



Family room windows that I love (sorry, after pic, not so great)



Kitchen: (the new countertops are a black granite looking laminate. I love them!)




Our fans & flooring that I love, oh so much!



Arch and hallway into the front room:



The Front Room:



The Master Bath (the shower is in the works):






The spare bath:



Hayden, Jacki, and Grandpa Jack's AMAZING tile job (I am SO PROUD!):


Hope you enjoyed the pics. The finished product pics will be posted in a month or so. We can't wait!

On another exciting note: I felt Danzer kick yesterday for the first time. I felt this little outward punch and then this swirling feeling that I have NEVER experienced before. It was like butterflies, it was CRAZY COOL! Hayden happened to call from Denver right after it happened and I was explaining it to him and he said "Yup, that was him for sure." I read in my What To Expect bible (thank you Tiffini!) that if you lay flat on your back for a second you will feel them so I laid on my back last night and he was going CRAZY! It was AWESOME! And more good news: Hayden gets to come home next week from Denver on Monday and Tuesday!!!! I can't WAIT to see him and let him feel the baby kick! So awesome!

Love to you all! Kelly

4 comments:

Cammie said...

Hayden and Kelly! So glad you found me. I've been reading your blog, and it looks like you guys are having an amazing life. Congrats on the new baby, very exciting. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my contact list, and drop in on you from time to time! Feel free to do the same.

alison said...

WOW! The house looks AMAZING! Awesome job guys! I loved see the before and after pics. I am SO impressed. What a fun house. And the crib looks very cute too! I am just so happy for you guys I can hardly stand it! Call me anytime while Hayden's away...I'd love to chat.

Love ya!

The Yoder's Five said...

I am jealous of your house! And the fact that you already have a job lined up and get to settle down and have your little boy. What timing. Great to be you!!

Tatum said...

How fabulous is this house going to be? Amazing how paint transforms a room. I love all of your finishes, so classy. I can't wait to see the finished product! Happy remodeling!