Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Monday, April 14, 2008

We're Back!

What a week! We've returned with aching muscles, sore backs, callused hands, and pure exhaustion... but man, our house is dang cute! We got so much done this last week. I forgot to take pics yesterday on our way out of town, but will take some this upcoming weekend and show you some before and afters. We cannot wait to move into our new house!

A couple big things are happening this week. Hayden leaves me on Saturday for a month :(. He's off to Denver for an ER rotation. Neither of us are very happy about it, but I can't wait for him to just go and get it over with! I haven't sprouted a pregnancy belly yet and am excited for him to come back because I will for sure be showing then. I am so grateful to be living with my sister during his time away. I will miss him so much but it will make it a lot easier to have her and my babes around.

Friday is the day that we find out what we are having. Can you guess what it is??? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. (i fixed my settings so anyone can comment). Winners will be posted :). I think this might be the longest week of my life!

All for now, Kelly

5 comments:

Tuesdee said...

Welcome back! Congratulations on the house can't wait for you to move in. I know exactly how you feel because we have been in temporary housing for 3 months waiting for ours to be finished. We move TOMORROW!!! YIPPIE!!!

As for your little one I am guessing GIRL! I'm a little partial, having 4 girls myself, but I hope you are having a girl!!

The Phelps said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having! I hope it is a little girl cause they are super cute to dress up. Can't wait to see pictures of your new house. Love all your exciting news!

alison said...

You are totally going to have a girl. I just know it! I can't wait to hear the big news ;)

MaKayle said...

Of course you guys can come visit! We'd love it! Just as long as your not sick! And Kelly you're more than welcome to chill with Peanut and I if you ever need some company while you're missing Hayden. I don't know how you guys do it! I hate being away from Luke for more than a day!

And, since everyone's guessing that you're having a girl I'm going to have to say a boy! Even though I think you should have a girl! They're so much fun!

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys to find out! I am going to guess a boy because I had a boy and so that would be fun!