Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cowboy Up

So Hayden's little bro Brooks was born to be a cowboy. Everything that is required to be a real good ol' certified cowboy was installed on Brooks at birth. I haven't seen him in his real cowboy duds since his high school rodeo days (which I truly miss!). This weekend, he decided to enter the Huntington Heritage Days Rodeo. It's his first time since being back from the mission. As we tried to find him to take him his rope, I couldn't help but grin as I saw him strollin' over with a Pepsi in one hand and a grin on his face that said "Yea, this pretty much makes me the happiest guy in the world!" Here he is... ladies, please try to resist. On the other hand, if you are a young, single, LDS female with the aspiration to be a cowboy/farmer's wife, feel free to contact me for his digits. He he

4 comments:

The Skiby Family said...

Look at your cute house and are you serious, 74 more days, whoo hoo! Can't wait to meet the little guy.

Mindy said...

OHH Brooks is so cute, I remember when he was just a little guy.

Can you believe we have 10 more weeks, It has went by so fast. My number is 384-3227 or 749-4429, we need to hit the grub box.

Ashley said...

That post made me homesick for Emery County, I miss the good old rodeo days in Emery County. That is fun. I don't think I ever knew his younger brother, I must be to old.

KINDER LOVE said...

Kel! I saw you on Tara's page and thought I would say hello! I'm excited to see that you moved back where life is simple! I love your cute house! Looks like baby will be here soon...get ready for a life changer ;) You just never thought you could love something so much! I would love to be better and keeping in touch thats for sure...