Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

What I've been up to....

As you might have noticed... it's been a while since I've posted. I'm officially done with work (last Thursday was my last day) and I'm all settled with Hayden in the new digs. So what do you do when you don't work? I thought I would be bored out of mind, but actually, I'm wondering how the crap I got anything accomplished working full time. Cleaning, laundry, cooking, errands, family, farm, etc etc.... has been consuming my life and it's been so wonderful. I can't believe these words are coming out of my mouth, but I LOVE being a house wife. I totally thought I would feel like a waste of space, but I get so much satisfaction out of all that I'm getting done around the house and farm. It's wonderful.

Leaving work was very sad. I have made some very dear friends at Mazuma and I found myself sobbing as I said goodbye. It was very very hard. A big shout out to Tiffini, Marrissa, and Nancy if you're reading this. I miss you girls like crazy! It's been a wonderful move to Cleveland, and being home, and I wouldn't trade raising our babies for any job... I just miss my dear sweet girlfriends. It always surprises me how close you become to your co-workers. After all, you spend more time with them usually than with your family. Anyway, it's nice to be done with the back and forth schedule to SLC and to be settled at home. But I will think of "my tiff and roo" often and wonder what's new in their fabulous lives! (hint hint: you better email me!)

Baby Danzer is growing like a champ. I've had severe stretching and aching in my lower abdomen and sides. I'm growing so much and I might have to break down and buy maternity clothes. In fact, I know I will, I only have three pairs of pant that fit me now. So I'm off for some shopping!! Here is a pic of the "baby in the belly" as Paityn calls him. I can't wait to see our little guy and kiss him. P.S. did anyone else have nightmares that their baby came out hideously ugly? I know he will be so adorable, but Hayden and I are both freaked because within the last week we both had that same nightmare. I think I might drop into Fetal Fotos next week when I'm in SLC for my Dr. appointment to see his face. So weird! Anywho... that's all for now. Kelly

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Kelly--So glad you are getting the time to settle in before baby Danzer comes:) I really miss you guys and think we need a visit--maybe we can bring the babes for a visit to the farm! About the dreams...I had several dreams that Sam and Amelia came out as kittens and that I was so disappointed but didn't want to show it--hahahaha! Love you, Jenny

The Yoder's Five said...

Well, all I can say is that the only recognizeable features Madelyn still has from the day she was born are her pointy ears. She had no hair, no eyebrows or eyelashes, her nose was too big for her face, and her eyes were so small and squinty. Plus she was low birth weight and so had hair growing all over her body. And she had jaundice and so had that lovely yellow skin thing going on...

They change so much, even from day to day when they're first born. So rest assured that even if your baby looks like a lizard at first, he is sure to be a cutie after a few weeks.

alison said...

You are adorable! The cutest prego mom ever! I'm soooo excited to meet Danzer. You'll have to post the pictures if you do fetal fotos. I found that when I wasn't working, I too was very busy and loved being at home to get things done like cleaning, laundry, errands, etc. etc. It's what we mormon women do, right?! haha. Sounds like life is treating you well. I miss you and think of you every day! Love ya girl!

Natalie said...

Kelly-you look great! I'm so glad you are home and enjoying life. I had the same fear of being bored and lonely not working, but MAN will you be busy. It's so fun being a mom.

Mindy said...

Ya, Kel you are finally showing. You look so good. I am glad you a loving being a house wife, Some days I wonder if it is all worth it. ( which I know it is) Just some days are crappy.

Ashley said...

Hey, You look amazing, enjoy your time at home. That is great that you are able to do that. I wouldn't worry about what your baby looks like, you never quite know. I am positive that if Alli were not cute, we would still think that she was the cutest thing in the world.

Megan said...

Kel you look so cute as a prego! And your getting so close to meeting the little guy! So exciting!

B-Ry, Tiff N The Mads said...

Kelly!!! Your little belly is ADORABLE!!! I love the picture! I can't believe that Danzer is almost here! I remember when you first put the counter on your blog thinking, Man that's a big number! Look at it now! 66 days!!! Don't you worry about what he will look like, with you two as parents how could he be anything but adorable? A word of warning though, the fetal photo deal, sometimes it just makes it worse. If the baby doesn't have enough weight on yet, they look distorted, we thought for sure Madi was going to come out with one eye and her nose on the side of her face! Yikes! We still miss ya! Holla!

Tatum said...

I think strange baby dreams come with the territory. I dreamed Paiton was an animal or an alien, I can't remember now.

I know exatly what you mean, it is hard to leave work and all of the people you spend practically every day with, but then you get home and realize there a million things to do there too!