Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Monday, July 21, 2008

A beautiful day, a beautiful blessing, a beautiful baby!

Last weekend, we took the quickest trip of our lives to St. George to see our baby girl Kaicee get blessed. She has grown up so much! She is SO ADORABLE!! We passed around the poor girl like a hot potato! We couldn't get enough. Daine did such an amazing job. He is a wonderful daddy and Steph has settled right into motherhood. She amazes me. I hope I can be half as good! Here are some pics from the weekend...




4 comments:

things we love... said...

Kelly your niece she is sooo cute!!!!! My address is po box 601 huntington 84528. We have to get together sometime and BBQ, my number is 687-9409 love you

Tatum said...

Kell,

She is getting so pretty! Thanks for the update!

B-Ry, Tiff N The Mads said...

Awwweeee! Look at what a freakin' cutie she is! Love it!!!! Your whole (extended) family is just too cute! Enjoy it down there! We miss ya!

alison said...

Kell! I have been thinking about you a ton lately! I want another "what i've been up to" blog posting!!!! I hope to talk to you soon!!!!

Love ya!