Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

He's A Half-Year Old!

OK, is it just me or has time flown?? Today, Danzer is 6 months old! I can't even believe my baby is a half-year already. Seems like yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. Our lives have been so WONDERFUL and AMAZING since he's joined our family. I find myself asking all the time... "what did I do without him?" He's given me a new purpose for life. Not that my life didn't have purpose before... but you just come to appreciate so many small things in life. Like the sound of a giggle... a little smile... a snuggle... and even a cry for his mommy or daddy. He is the BEST baby. He's so easy and soooo happy. Danzer, we LOVE you! Happy half birthday buddy!



12 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

What a cute little chunk! I can't believe he's 6mo already either. Time must fly when you're having fun.

Mindy said...

I love you Kelly. That made my day to hear from you. Taylor and Danzer indeed need to marry. He is soooo cute. I am so sad about her growing so fast, I hate it. It seems like yesterday they were born.

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

He is handsome!!! and be prepared time doesn't slow I still can't believe i have a 1 year old almost 1 1/2 Time does fly!

The Skiby Family said...

Happy Half Birthday Danzer!!!

alison said...

Happy Half Birthday little guy! We sure love you Danzer! You are growing up WAY WAY TOO FAST!

Tanner and Kristin said...

Ughhh! I miss those kissable cheeks! Love you guys.

Skelley Family said...

So cute picture's! I love those cheeks and he totally has his daddy's lips~very veluptuous. (Can't find that word in the dictionary!???) Anyway what a cutie and I agree---they grow up toooo fast!

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

Happy half bday Danzer! We miss you! We can't wait to see you again and hopefully everyone will be healthy so you and Blake can play. Hooray!! Oh- you are stinkin' handsome too!!

KINDER LOVE said...

He is such a cutie! Olivia will be 1 next month and I can't believe it. The first 6 months seemed to go slow, but since I have slept through the night the last 5 months have flown by! Now its just really going fast.

xo

Nick and Stacey said...

Holy Cow! Time just flies, I cannot believe it has been 6 months already! What a cute boy, gotta love those big eyes!

Jana said...

Happy half birthday. He is so cute! You have a keeper!

Jana said...

Happy half birthday. He is so cute! You have a keeper!