Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hats.... the best thing since sliced bread!

How cute is this????
We are SOOOOO excited that Spring is here! Danzer hasn't been able to spend any time outside since he was born in September and it's been way to cold! But today, we hung outside while dad raked some tree limbs. I wasn't sure what to do about the sun, and then remembered that I had some really cute hats! So we tried it on and he is STINKIN' adorable in hats! It kept his eyes shaded perfectly! And he didn't even try to take it off! Love this bug!

9 comments:

Marrissa said...

SO cute. :)

Madison & John Johnson said...

I think that is one of my favorite pictures of him! That is adorable! He looks so old

Nick and Stacey said...

I do love a great hat! ANd he does look especially cute in that one!

Ryan and Crystal said...

OH my goodness he is such a cutie.

The Erickson Family said...

That makes him look so big! He is sooo cute! One of these days you need to bring him to sunny st george and show him off! love you!

Skelley Family said...

I love this picture! How did you do it? I am also a lover of hats. My aunts gave Cache a hat when he was born, and he wore it in his 3 month old picture's. There is just something about it....SO CUTE! I am so glad that Cache like's hat. It's like a father/son thing. Anyway, Danzer is a complete doll!

Candace Reid said...

Hey Kelly! I miss ur guts too.
Your wee one is adorable and in
my book he shows a strong career in
hat modeling.

alison said...

Love Danzer's hat! In answer to your questions...it's called the Precious Planet JumperRoo by Fisher Price. I got it at Walmart. Steve say's it looks like he's going to blast off in space at any minute! haha. He likes it though....

Ben and Jessica said...

Danzer is the cutest thing ever! What a cute family!