Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fun in the Fall

Grandma Lorraine was tending Danzer last week when two lovely ladies by the name of Aunt Jamie and Cousin Madison kidnapped him! (hey, I can't blame them, I would kidnap him if he didn't belong to me :) ). While held prisoner... they decided to take some pictures of the poor boy. He looks so unhappy to have been kidnapped by these two... doesn't he? :)

Hanging out in the tree. He climbed up there himself ;)
Tree hugger ;)
Wanna' leaf?
Can I touch the camera?
Leaves leaves falling everywhere!
"I really want that camera!"
Waiting for the last leaf to fall...
Playing around...
Uh- we love this little boy! He is one dang cute tree hugger if I say so myself ;)

5 comments:

The Skiby Family said...

What great pictures they took. He's such a cutie and what a good little man he is. Miss you guys.

Amber said...

He is such a cute boy! Such cute pictures...

Anonymous said...

He is pretty darn cute...I really would like Jamie and Madison to kidnap me for a little while!!! I would even play in the leafs and let them take my picture!

alison said...

Darling pictures of Danzer in the leaves!!! hey, I can't believe we never got together when you came to the big city last month! We'll have to get together next time you're up this way.

Karen and Scott said...

I have been meaning to comment on your blog for awhile now. Cori talks about you often & tells me how pretty and sweet you are (in her words - probably the nicest person she knows). So it was nice to finally meet you & that sweet little Danzer while we were in Price. He is adorable!

Cori's Mom - Karen