Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Trophy

I'm rewarding myself with the "Wife of The Day" Trophy (if there is such a thing). Today, I worked outside with Hayden on our massive farm sprinkler project, in 35 degree weather, in the Emery County wind (which makes it feel like 20 degrees), for several hours, and all the while... pregnant with nausea and dry heaves. Yes, I deserve a reward for sure. The hubs might be running to Huntington for some ice cream ;). Ha ha. This might tell you how motivated I am to get this stinkin' project complete!

5 comments:

Madison & John Johnson said...

Good job Kell! Sounds like a tough day! Hope you are feeling well, love ya!

Kelli said...

Yes, YOU DO deserve a reward!! I second it!

Cute pics of little Hayden in the leaves. He's just adorable!

The Yoder's Five said...

Gaak, Kelly! Hire a farm hand!! And you go on right ahead and get yourself that trophy and ice cream. And perhaps a little no-strings-attached shopping spree. You deserve it!

Aimee said...

There's nothing worse than the Emery County wind in the freezing cold. You're a good pioneer woman!

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl!!! That is true devotion!!!