Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Easter Bunny found us in Texas!

Every year we go camping on the desert for Easter. So I was a little nervous that the Easter Bunny wouldn't find us this year... but he found us in Texas ;)! While we were eating breakfast, Danzer escaped out the back door and cam back with this...
Here we all are watching him hunt for eggs!





He got a basket FULL of new shoes, clothes, a Elmo potty training video, candy, bubble gun, and a swimsuit. But of course, he was the most excited about his new shovel set to play around in the sand with ;)
"Uncle Brooksy" finally rolled out of bed to join us ;)
That afternoon, it was so beautiful that grandpa got the hose out and sprayed off our back patio. It wasn't long before Danzer was playing in the water. He was soaked from head to toe and loved playing in the water in his wheel barrow.



Before Danzer and I dropped Grandpa, "Unga" (grandma), and Uncle Brooks off at the airport... we stopped into the Cheesecake Factory for some lunch.
Danzer had so much fun during their visit that he was PASSED OUT! What a perfect goodbye present for Unga. A long snuggle. I LOVE this picture!
Danzer called out for "Unga" for a half hour after we dropped them off and I just cried. It was SO fun to have them! They loved Junction and we hope they will be back SOON to visit! We love you guys!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the Elmo Potty Video..Livy watched it to death!! I finally had to hide it!! Good luck on the potty training! We are ALMOST there! (Diapers at night) I am not changing to a toddler bed till after the baby is here and settled. I can't hadle a two year old in and out of bed all night with a new baby! Anyways, love your blogging! Hope your feeling well! xo

KINDER LOVE said...

I don't know how the anonymous happened....lol

The Yoder's Five said...

That last picture is so precious! I love sleeping baby pictures!

Nick and Stacey said...

How Cute! He is getting so big! I am glad you like Texas, Junction looks like a cute little place! Looks like you guys are having a great time! And I had no idea you were so close....good luck, cant wait to see pictures!

B-Ry, Tiff N The Mads said...

Danzer's little face melts my heart! He is seriously a poster child! Adorable! In response to your post on my blog, I will for sure be back to work when you are in town. Please, please, please, come and visit! I can't wait to see you all! Good luck with the delivery! You will be great! Love ya!

Tanner and Kristin said...

Oh I just can't wait to kiss those sweet cheeks...Danzer's, of course, not Tracey's! One week and counting....wahooooo!

Amber said...

Kelly...Danzer is such a cute little guy! When you guys are back out here..we will have to get our two boys together to cause some trouble!