Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Monday, April 26, 2010

All things girly!

Look at this beauty....
She is just stinkin' gorgeous! We are so in love with her. She is THE sweetest little babe. Uh, what did we do without her?
It has been SO AWESOME to have my mom and sister here. My sister has taken on MANY projects and blinging out my baby girl. I LOVE IT! She is showing me the ropes on how to raise a little fashionista! Here are some bows her and my mom made for Ellys:
Aunt Kris also gave Ellys her first pedicure ;)
And Danzer... well, he is just as smitten as the rest of us! He LOVES LOVES LOVES his new baby sister. It is probably the most precious thing to watch him kiss her and love her. Melts my heart every time!
Seriously... tell me this is not adorable!
Paging Dr. Danzer! He loves to walk around the house and imitate his daddy! He is just stinking cute!
He listens VERY closely for a heartbeat!
Today is bittersweet. My dad and grandma Ollie will be here this afternoon and we are all SOOOO excited to see them, to see Danzer, and to meet Ellys. But I'm also heartbroken because my sister goes back home tomorrow. It has been so awesome to have her here in our home. She has helped me oodles and oodles and I don't think I can thank her enough. I am going to be so homesick for her when she leaves. Love you Aunt Kris!

2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Ellys is still sooo tiny--I can't wait to see if she gets some chunky rolls!

Karen and Scott said...

You guys did a great job. She is beautiful just like her little brother. Thanks for posting such wonderful pictures.

My best to everyone.

Karen (aka Cy and Cole's Granny)