Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Friday, May 2, 2008

20 Weeks... aka 5 Months.... aka HALF WAY! WOO WOO!!

Today I'm 20 weeks! Yea! What an awesome feeling! Danzer loves to kick in the morning and after I eat. It's so great to feel him kicking and swirling. It makes it so real.

We went to the Dr. on Monday and he said everything looks great and the ultrasound was perfect. He put the doppler on my belly and we heard the heartbeat immediatley. The doc said "such a good boy!" I couldn't agree more! I love him so much already. It's overwhelming!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats!! That is a real milestone, I remember how excited I was when I found out what I was having at 20 weeks!!!

Tatum said...

Ah! Half way...and only the tiniest bump of a belly- you are so cute! I think the second half goes by faster, so hold on. Danzer will be here before you know it!

Thanks for sharing the photo. I am glad you are documenting, I wish I would have taken more pics.

The countdown is on!

Mindy said...

Oh, kel you look so cute, tiny but cute, I am way bigger, but I guess that is what you get on your third go around.

alison said...

Hello!!! you look adorable!! You look so happy with that "special" glow.
Woo HOo! 1/2 way there! Can you believe it?! How exciting. Glad to hear all is well with Danzer. Hope you've been feeling all right. You have the smallest little bump--so cute!

Scottie and Tasha said...

I can't believe you are halfway!!! That's fantastic. You look great as well. How exciting to have a little boy! We'll have to get our kids together to play!!

Natalie said...

AWESOME!! I'm so glad you are feeling and doing well. You look great!

Cammie said...

Amazing!! Both you and your baby!

Anonymous said...

That is so fun! Congrats! You look so cute , you're going to be a great mom.