Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Monday, May 19, 2008

My cup runneth over...

Have I ever stated before that I'm in deeply in love with my husband? Sometimes, you get caught up in life and you forget how lucky you are to have them. You know, moving, pregnancy, jobs, schooling, etc etc.... Well, this weekend, I was reminded SEVERAL times how lucky I am to have my husband. Hayden has been in Denver for the past month. Grad school has had us seperated on more than one occasion, but we were always within driving distances so I only had to survive 4 days without seeing him. This rotation was a bit different. This weekend when he returned I found myself gazing at him several times and thinking how lucky I am to have him. Butterflies and all. It was like the newlywed feeling all over again. Anyway, I just wanted say "WOOOO HOOOO!" He's home for good and I'm SO HAPPY!

2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Yay! You guys survived the separation. Give me some advice, because in August, Mark is going to be in Silver City (4 hours away)for his OB-GYN rotation.

You guys are such a good couple! I can't wait for you to be parents. :)

Tatum said...

Thank heavens he's home! Sigh of relief! I am so happy for you both-you are the cutest couple in the history of the world!