Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Memorial!

What a weekend! It all started bright and early Saturday morning. We drove to the University of Utah where Hayden was "hooded" and awarded his Master's Degree from the UofU School of Medicine. I cried several times (real shocker I know). It was SO awesome! I was proud beyond explanation. Even though he technically doesn't graduate until August 8th, they make them all walk at the same time. It was optional, and of course the proud (and stubborn) wife that I am, made him do it! He really didn't want to, but afterwards was very glad her did. We headed to Cafe Rio for some lunch with our parents. What a great time! We then headed down to Cleveland to work on the house. We got A LOT done and it's starting to look like home. Carpet was installed and they are working on our glass enclosure for the shower. We then got to see our sweet baby Kaicee for the first time. Talk about ADORABLE! She makes all sorts of cute faces with her mouth and tongue. She is SUCH a sweet and good baby. She only wimpers a little when she is hungry. I found myself starring at her for hours. It was so fun to see Daine with his little girl. What a good daddy! The best moment was watching Hayden love on her. It made us SO excited for our little one. Anyway, we can't wait to see Kaicee again (and Daine and Steph!) Here is a recent pic of her. As soon as I get the grad pics, I will post them. Pictures of the house will come after we clean and MOVE INTO our house this weekend! WOOOO HOOOO! All for now, Kelly

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats to Hayden, that is so awesome!!! Also, that is exciting that Daine had such a sweet baby girl. Girls are the best!!!I am also happy to hear that you guys are moving to Emery County, it needs good families like you guys living there, that is awesome.

Mindy said...

Congrats to Hayden, I am so excited for you guys to move down here and that your house is moving along. I wish our was. I talked to the proud Grandma of baby Kaciee, she is way pumped for here grandkids.

the Lola Letters said...

Hey! I started blog awhile back, then remembered I still had your blog address on an email- so I wanted to stop in and say hi! I love the cute pics of you and your hubs - you guys look great.

the Lola Letters said...

And congrats on the baby on the way! That is so exciting - I'm so glad everything is going so well for you guys!

things we love... said...

Congrats Hayden!!!! Yea Kel I understand I was telling Beau to walk also, he got out of it because he had a baseball game. I don't think they understand how proud we are!!! It is such a great feeling to finally be done!!! Can't wait to see you!!!

The Yoder's Five said...

YAY for Hayden! I'm glad you made him walk. It his frickin' Masters, for crying out loud-- it's not like it's middle school graduation. I can't believe you guys are getting to move into your house already. So exciting!!