Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

4 Years of Wedded Bliss!

Today, Hayden and I have been married 4 awesome years! I can't believe how fast it has gone by! WOW! 4 years ago, at this very moment, I received a rose from a close neighbor with a note attached. The rose was from Hayden and the note had a reason why he loved me. He continued to have a rose delivered to me every hour on the hour all day. Each with a reason why he loved me. He gave me the last rose when I saw him for the first time that day at the temple. It was such an awesome day!!! I always get those 12 notes out and read them on our anniversary. I was so sad to realize that they are packed away in Cleveland :(. This day always makes me teary. Right now, I can't see the computer screen because my eyes are welled with tears. The greatest blessing God has ever given me was the gift of Hayden. No words can describe my gratitude and immense gratefulness for him. We have been through so much and accomplished more than I could have ever imagined together. And the greatest accomplishment was our constant faith and prayers for a baby. What a miracle and blessing we have received! Happy Anniversary Hayd; your suga' mama loves you more than I can describe!

8 comments:

alison said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! You guys are such a wonderful couple. Hope you have a fabulous day together! I'm glad Hayden is home for good now ;)
Love you guys!

Mindy said...

Oh KEll, Happy Anniversary!! Have a great day together. Think of how much more you are going to love him when you see him as a daddy!!!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary, today is my little brother Brian's 3 year anniversary as well, how fun for you guys. It sounds like you guys are still in love and having a lot of fun. Hope you are feeling well with your pregnancy.

The Yoder's Five said...

OH my goodness, Hayden is so sweet. I can't believe the whole 12 roses thing. It's straight out of a movie! You are a lucky woman indeed. Happy anniversary!

Scottie and Tasha said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Time flies when you're having fun huh :)

Cammie said...

Happy Anniversary. Congratulations on 4 wonderful years, I'm sure there are many more to come!

things we love... said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It is so funny that we all grew up together and now you guys are married and having a baby! Its crazy to think of where we all came from! I am so excited for you to move down. When are you coming? We have to get together, I will email you my number!!! I love you! Your the best!!!

Tatum said...

Happy Anniversary, you two cute kids! I love the sweet story of the roses and the notes.Have a great time!