Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Goodbye 3- Hello 4!!!

Our little Paityn turns 4 today! I can't believe she is so big already! Last night, I took her on a birthday date... just the two of us. It was SO fun and she is such a character! I asked her where she wanted to go and she said "To Target to get a toy and a dress and then to Cafe Rio for dinner!" My nieces are Cafe Rio junkies and they get so excited to go! We started out the evening with a few pics and then hopped in the car. Target here we come! After picking up EVERY SINGLE dress in her size we had a fashion run through and she decided on a polka-dot dress with pink ribbon. Classic Pai. She LOVES dresses! Every dress she saw she would pick up and say "is this a 5T?" She wanted to make sure it would fit perfectly! Then we cruised the toy isles for quite a bit. Of course, she picked out a ballerina dress up dress. Perfect with lace, flowers, and sparkly material! She was so excited! We stopped and grabbed a toaster while we were at it (for all of those that remember my toaster incident a few months back... I still haven't purchased a new one!). We hopped in the car and jetted over to Cafe Rio. A kids quesadilla and sprite was just what she wanted! Dinner was awesome and we laughed the whole time. She says the craziest things! Like: "Kelly, I love you morther than morther than morther than anything!" Makes my heart seriously melt! Here are the pics from our evening!




One of my favorite trademarks of Pai is when you ask her "How old are you?" she holds up her fingers like this:
We had to have a picture of the last day she could officially show us her famous 3! Happy Birthday Pai! We LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

alison said...

Oh, she is hillarious! And so darn cute!!! What a fun niece to have. I love the pics! You look great!

Cammie said...

Oh boy. Just wait until have your own. Then time will REALLY fly! You are the cutest aunt!

Tatum said...

It does my heart good to know she is such a girly girl. I am so proud. She is so darling. What a fabulous aunt you are!

P.S. I admire your taste ( i have the same pink and red top from Kohl's!) Great minds think alike, eh? The only problem is, you are wearing it as a maternity top and I wear it as an every day, non-pregnant top....oh geez, if you need me, I'll be on a treadmill :)