Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Your Eggo is Prego!


Seriously, I laugh at myself. I went to Walgreen's on lunch to hunt for a sunless tanner that my sister has been raving about... and this is what I ended up purchasing. Two constant companions since pregnancy. Orbit Gum (for that terrible metal taste in my mouth, a common pregnancy symptom) and ice cream. I have NEVER craved ice cream like this before. And for some reason, the mixture of ice cream and peanut butter almost makes me faint... sweet mercy.

3 comments:

alison said...

That is too funny. I HAVE to have a chocolate shake every night. What's this great sunless tanner you heard about?

Mindy said...

This is great, I just crave everything and anything I can wash down with coke.

Tatum said...

My main pregnancy cravings: chocolate milk, Cap'n Crunch and snow cones... and I wonder why my child buzzes around like a bee.

Maybe Danzer will be born with minty fresh breath? The adventures of pregnancy. You'll be glad you wrote those things down.

Please dish on the sunless tanner. The pigmentally challenged want to know!