Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sunless Tanner

OK, so most of you are very inquisitive about the sunless tanner my sister is crazy about. I searched high and low for it, even on Neutrogena's website, and I think they've stopped making it! But alas, my faithful www.drugstore.com has it!

Right now, drugstore.com has it for about 9 bucks a bottle with free shipping and no tax. Easier than going to the store! I've been using Jergen's Natural Glow, which my dear friend Mary recommended to me, but I've found myself waking up, showering, throwing on a pair of capris or a skirt and thinking several times: "dang, I forgot to do my sunless tanner last night!" (it takes several hours to show). My sister says this has a bronzer in it that instantly works so you can do it right after you get out of the shower. Plus the bronzer shows you where you have applied so you avoid streaks or blotchiness (or patches on no color which I tend to have a problem with!)Also, it's a fabulous foam texture that makes applying easy. Anywho, for any of you out there that find your legs to be a little white and are afraid of tanning like me, check it out! I'm sure you'll love it!!

6 comments:

The Phelps said...

Hey Kel- Haven't checked your blog for awhile but looks like you have been busy! I love your house, you have it all decorated so beautiful! Hope you are feeling well these days! Can't wait to see this little Danzer!

Megan said...

I'm on the sunless tanner train too.I'm not afraid of the sun, just can't find the time to lay out, instead I'm chasing my monster! But I like jergens and Ive noticed it works really well if i put lotion on first and then the jergens all right after the shower. Good to know though Kell. I don't like the way Jergens smells, does yours smell?

Ashley said...

I think that I may order that and try it. It looks like it works well.

Cammie said...

I need this. I'm afraid of tanning beds AND orange palms!

alison said...

thanks for the great info! I am anxiously waiting for this to come in the mail from drugstore.com along with my new breast pump :)

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

Hey I love your new house you have done so much work and it looks amazing! I can't wait to come see it and you hopefully soon. Are you guys moved in and living there now?