Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Danzer's Blessing

Today was the most amazing day! Danzer was blessed!! Hayden did an AMAZING job blessing him. I was a crying mess. You know, I was thinking as I was watching Hayden walking back to me with our son that the blessing Hayden gave him was so wonderful and I hope and pray that everything Hayden blessed him with will happen, but we are the ones who are truly blessed. This little boy is the best thing in the entire world. Hayden and I are overwhelmed with gratitude to the Lord for this amazing blessing. Some of you may not know how long Hayden and I tried to have a baby. There were many nights and days on our knees in prayer, fasting, trips to the temple, and although it didn't happen right away, we knew that if we were faithful and steadfast, it would happen. And when we least expected it... we found out we were pregnant. The Lord hears each one of us and knows the desires of our hearts. I am so thankful to him and am full of extreme gratitude for Danzer. I could never ask for anything better. I sit and wonder why I am SOOO lucky. An AMAZING family, a BEAUTIFUL baby, and families that surround us and fill our lives with so much happiness and support. Here are pics from the day...

Jack and Lorraine My adorable nieces and Danzer! CUTE BABES!
Uncle Brooks and Danzer

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Kelly, what an amazingly special day! That second picture of him doesn't even look real--he looks so perfectly adorable:) Which he is, of course. I know he is such a blessing to you guys and to your family. Love to you, Jenny

The Skiby Family said...

What a beautiful family. He's so cute. That's awesome that the blessing outfit was Hayden's. It's precious.

B-Ry, Tiff N The Mads said...

Kelly!!! He looks AMAZING in this/Hayden's blessing outfit! I'm really sorry we couldn't make it. What an incredible day! I am sure Hayden did the best job with his blessing! We love you guys!!!

Tanner and Kristin said...

I love that picture of Danzer. I want to just nuzzle those cheeks again. Can't wait to see you. 24 hours and counting...

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

Ahhh...got a little teary eyed. Sorry we couldn't make it! He is DANG cute. I can't believe that is Hayden's blessing outfit. How awesome.

alison said...

Wish we could have been there! What a special day Kell. You have a BEAUTIFUL son and are such a cute family! I love it! Danzer is changing so much. He is such a doll. What a cute smile he's got too! Aaaah! I want to squeeze him. Give him kisses from me. I can't wait to meet him. He is heaven sent and you guys totally deserve every inch of him! love you!

The Yoder's Five said...

He has the roundest, most cuddly looking face I've seen in a long time. And such big eyes! No wonder you're in love!

Congrats on the big day! Glad you got to spend it with so many of your friends and family.

The Steel's said...

Oh how exciting! That is the best day ever! You guys are so awesome, he is a lucky kid to have such wonderful parents. Danzer is such a handsome little guy, I love that when you use the maiden name, mine would not work, but I like it!

J&J said...

Blessing days are so special!! He looks so adorable! And you guys look great!!

Kelli said...

I'm so glad and happy for you guys! What a special day. Sorry we weren't there, but we didn't know about it! (Not that we'd have been able to come - we're so booked every Sunday and really can't miss!) He is so cute! I don't know if I've ever seen a baby that little that looks so much like his daddy! It's kind of amazing! Anyway, what a beautiful baby, beautiful family and beautiful day!

The Yoder's Five said...

PS. I just nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger award! Check out my blog to see.