Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Two Months!

Today is Danzer's Two Month Birthday! We can't believe it! He has gotten SO BIG already! It makes us sad! I went through and cleaned out his newborn clothes and I couldn't believe how much he's grown! We weighed him at home and we are estimating about 14 lbs and 22 inches long! HOLY COW! This kid obviously enjoys eating! Hayden looked up his growth and he is off the charts in weight and is in the 90th percentile for height! Geezo!! He smiles a lot now and LOVES to cuddle (my favorite part!). HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA-KINS! WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Holy...if they aren't two peas in a pod. They look so much alike. It just kills me! Oh, what a cute baby. Happy 2 month birthday, Danzer. We can't wait to see you on Thursday!!

Scottie and Tasha said...

They do look alike.. everyone told me the Behling gene was really dominant and all of my neices and nephews look like Behlings but my kid comes along and looks nothing like us :) Oh well, I think her daddy's cute so it works!

Happy 2 months little Danzer!

Madison & John Johnson said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! The family pics are so cute! They turned out really good, i LOVE them! I will be home late next Monday so i will see you all Tuesday! Can't wait!