Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mommy's New Ride...

So I had a talk with Daddy the other night. I was telling him how Mommy was struggling getting me in and out of the car because she is so tall. There were even a couple times she smacked her head on the car.... Mommy cussed a couple times! Woops! I told Daddy that my stroller took up the entire trunk and that I thought we needed a little more room. So what did my Daddy do? He went and bought Mommy a new car! Check out our new ride? Now me and Mommy are pimpin' in style! Woo Hoo! Daddy, you're the BEST!

P.S. For any of you Emery County locals... Hunstman's is back in business and Troy was AWESOME to work with! We went in and told him what we were looking for and he found us a car that day! Not to mention there was no slimy sales guy tactics. Just a friendly business man looking to please his customers! So refreshing!!!

7 comments:

Sitterud Family said...

Oh we so need a new car too! I am really nervous for two kids in our little car! I love that new ride, it is SWEET (do people still use that word?) Anyway love it!
It was so good to see you guys for a minute. Kelly, you look great and Danzer is so bloody cute!
Oh he looked really cute on Halloween. And I am really excited for you on the car!
Oh and Troy is the best to work with!

Tanner and Kristin said...

Nice ride...we can't wait to cruise in it this weekend! Woooohoooo!!

Lisa said...

That is a nice ride!! I bet you're happy now. We did the same thing when we had Tejia, from a mazda 3 to a mazda CX7.
I love yours though, I really like the ford edges too!! Isn't it nice to have room?!?!

The Yoder's Five said...

Are you kidding me?!? That is such a nice car. I don't know if I'll ever see the day when I get to go pick out something brand-new. Lucky, lucky, lucky!

Oh, and Danzer is so cute in those bath pictures. Glad you're still having fun!

Mindy said...

Right on Kel, we had to do the same thing.

Jenny said...

Beautiful car with a beautiful baby to put inside of it! Love of all of the latest pics. We miss you guys! Jenny

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

Hallah!!