Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ugly Duckling? I THINK NOT!

Oh my! Danzer was a duck for Halloween! He is SO DANG ADORABLE! Check him out...
My mom and I were up in SLC a couple days before Halloween and were supposed to come home Halloween Day so Hayden and I could take Danzer trick or treating for the first time. Hayden ended up getting really really sick and thought it was best we stayed in SLC an extra day so Danzer wouldn't get sick. So we got to go trick or treating with the girls! It was so much fun! Although we missed daddy, we had a blast! Check out my cute witches and lady bug! SO CUTE!

3 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Oh, those smiles just melt my heart. That boy couldn't be any cuter...I swear. We are so glad we got to spend Halloween with you and Danzer! Love you!!

The Skiby Family said...

Soooo cute. Next time you are up here, give a holler. Can't wait to hug him - and his mom.

Ashley said...

I love that costume. It is so cute!!!