Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Today...

I was going about my normal afternoon. Washing dishes, folding laundry, making the bed. I was walking back from Danzer's room after putting away his pile of clothes that look like they have gone through 3 children instead of just 1 (he pukes a lot, therefore, I wash a lot) and I was thinking about a friend who is going through an extremely hard time right now. Her whole life has been thrown upside down. My heart aches for this friend and I can't seem to get her off my mind. As I said a little prayer for her in my heart, I came around the corner and saw this...
My eyes instantly welled with tears. I am SO thankful for him. No matter how sad or down I am sometimes, he makes my heart happy. This dear friend has beautiful children of her own, and I know that they will help her get through this difficult time. They will make her smile while she is down, they will make her laugh when she feels like crying, they will hug her when she needs a love. I am so THANKFUL to God for giving us these precious little souls to have for this short time we call life. They are what it's all about. I can't imagine my life without him. He inspires me everyday to be the very best mommy, wife, and person I can be. I leave you with a couple more pictures that make my heart melt...

7 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Oh...those lips, those cheeks, that face. He melts my heart. I love that little guy to pieces. What a sweet post! Love you.

things we love... said...

So tender!!! Don't they pull at all of the right strings!!!! He is so precious!!! We need to get together sometime!!!

Tatum said...

Amen and Amen. Isn't he delicious! I don't know if you're supposed to call boys pretty, but I can't help it, he's gorgeous!

Ben & Kim said...

You made my eyes swell up with tears. They are so precious, aren't they! We are so blessed!

Nick and Stacey said...

What sweet pictures! He is so darn cute! Don't these little kids make life just a little bit easier!

Jeremiah and Cassidy said...

They are truly precious little angels and can make the worst day of your life into the best. He's growing up so fast. I love the picture of his hand holding your finger :)

The Barton's said...

Kel...You are such a great person. I admire you in so many ways and your outlook on life just makes me remember what it is all about! Danzer is such a precious little thing. It's amazing what a little miracle will do huh? Kids are wonderful and it is so true...Just a little hug makes all the difference in the world! You and Hayd make great parents!