Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Big Announcement!

I just can't give it up! I LOVE DOING HAIR! I've decided to start doing it again on the side. Luckily, Hayden has a great schedule so he can have daddy/son time while mom does hair... and I'm lucky enough to have plenty of babysitters if I'm in need! Anyway, if you know of anyone that needs a hairdresser, or if you're interested for yourself... let me know! I will just be doing it in my home... but my prices will be a lot less expensive than what a salon would charge. Thanks for you help and support!

6 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

Yeah! I wish I lived closer, I loved when you you did my hair! You are great at it! And I need someone to just tell me what would look good, because I never know what I want!

Jana said...

I am ALWAYS looking for someone to help me with this mess..I will be giving you a call.

KINDER LOVE said...

Guess I will start having to come down there for my haircuts! Good for you! Your the best at hair :)

Emily Reese said...

KELLY! So glad you found my blog. How are you my dear friend, of course I remember you and think you look amazing. You have a beautiful baby and I am so sorry about the RSV. I am excited to get back in touch. Love, Em

Jenny said...

Yay! So excited for you Kelly. I know that will be great to have another creative outlet and what a gift that Hayden can be with Danzer--wowsers (we have NO idea what that feels like yet. Joel's schedule is craaaaazy). So happy to hear that your handsome little guy is fully recovered. Love to you guys, Jen

The Erickson Family said...

Yay! Im so happy! Hair is your true calling! I will ahve to have you do mine when i am in town! Im happy danzer is feeling better! I love you and miss you!