Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sissy and Bubba...

I thought that I would call her Elle for short... but I just end up calling her "sissy" all the time. She is so so sweet. This is her today rockin' out to oldies rock (in honor of poppies) and helping mom bake cookies....
Baking cookies is A LOT of work as you can see by this GINORMOUS yawn...

Another yawn... I wore her right out!
And who partook of the cookies? Oh yes... Danzer man (aka Bubba). HE LOVES COOKIES!
Good idea on dad's part to strip him down to let him eat it. He goes CRAZY over the chocolate!
It was so hard to say goodbye to my mom, dad, and Grandma Ollie yesterday. Our house feels empty. Reality is setting in. It's wonderful to have two babies and I love them both more than I can ever describe. I hope I can be a great mom with only two hands. Just take it one day at a time right? I wouldn't rather be any place in the WORLD than right here, in my home, with these ADORABLE kiddos!

5 comments:

Uffda said...

We used to call Pai Sissy. But now we just call her Pai. Or Pai Pai, or Paisey (cause thats what Pj calls her) She is adorable. Congratulations!

Tanner and Kristin said...

Oh...I miss those kiddos like CrAzY! Danzer is so lucky to be partaking of your famous, yummy cookies. Tell him to save one for Aunt Kris. Love you guys!

the Lola Letters said...

Kelly!
She is so beautiful!
I have just been reading and reading to catch up.

I LOVE the name Ellys. Too cute!

Glad you guys are doing well!

Madison & John Johnson said...

Jealous! I miss those famous cookies!

Jessie said...

Kelly,
Your kids are gorgeous! What little sweeties! One lucky mama!