Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ellys' first trip to church!

Well, first of all.... thank you dear hubby for those sweet words. You will never know how flattering that was! Now, when I have a bad day and question my abilities as a mama... I can go back and read what you have written and make myself feel all better. You are an amazing dad and husband. But I will post more about that later!
So today was Ellys' first trip to her Savior's church! She was so stinkin adorable in her cute pink dress (thank you Tammy!). I had to document this occasion because I just couldn't resist!
And how could you resist this face? This kid is seriously killing us lately! He says the FUNNIEST things and is so amazingly smart. I just can't believe how much he is growing up. He is an AWESOME big brother and adores Ellys. They are just the two cutest kids in the world if I do say so myself ;)
We are getting so excited for our trip to Utah! 3 weeks from today! We can't wait to see our families and friends!! Woooo Hooo!

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

Danzer is such a stud! Love his curly hair!! And I know I keep saying this, but Ellys is SO tiny. That is the prettiest little dress, I love it. Girls are fun.