Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby Update

I went to the Dr. today for my 10 week checkup. I was really nervous for some reason. My sister got up early, got all three of her girls ready, and hit the road to come with me since Hayden couldn't make it. She ended up STUCK in traffic on I-15. She ended up having to turn around after an hour on the road. I felt so bad. She is the best sister ever, I swear to you. Anyway, the Dr. came in and took out the doppler machine and I waited. All of the sudden I heard "THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP!!!" I looked at the Dr. and he said "There's your baby!" I was SOOOOO excited! I wish you could all hear it! It was amazing! He said everything sounded great. I've lost 8lbs. which is expected but he made me promise to be up a couple pounds at my next appointment. I better get eating :). Anyway, all is great! We are so excited!

1 comment:

alison said...

kell! how are you losing 8 lbs??? I am packing the weight on!!! good grief sister. you need to get eat eating for two. love ya! i'm glad you got to hear the heartbeat. sooo exciting.