Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What the Behling's need...

I saw this on Nat's blog and it made me really laugh. So I tried it out. Go to google and put your name in and then the word "needs" after (i.e. Kelly needs) and search away. I choked on my toast I was laughing so hard! Good times! Here is what we need:

Kelly Needs:
-Her brother backstage (yes, I have always believed that I need Jesus in the wings.)
-A little guidance from Captain Kirk (this is when I choked on my first piece of toast. My dad's call name when boating is Captain Kirk. WOW- dad, looks like we need to have a one on one!)
-A quivering antenna (tune in Tokyo?)
-To grow up (no arguments there)
-A bartender (nuff' said!)

Hayden Needs:
-To be tortured (I couldn't agree more. Do you know how many times he pins me down a day and tickles me until I almost pee my pants?)
-To be slowly roasted over very hot coals (see above)
-A day & a night off (I couldn't agree more. Actually, he needs a vacation in the worst way!)
-Better looking sandals (Honey, this is a sign from above that those gray sandals that squeak really need to hit the trash!)
-A thong (this is when I choked on my second piece of toast. GO HAYDEN!)

Lola Needs:
-A home (Girl, you got a good home!)
-Some prozac (some nights, I couldn't agree more!)
-Quality high heeled shoes (girl, I feel ya!)
-A remodel and addition (we're about to get one, in good ol' C-town!)
-To take Patrick's money and buy herself a pair of eyebrows (Lola, what happened to your eyebrows? And who is Patrick? Have you been hiding something from mom?)

1 comment:

The Steel's said...

That is hilarious..I did my name and it kept coming up with sorta nasty stuff..like "boobies" was one, which I do. I am laughing so hard at mine.