Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

say it with me friends.... "YEEEEEEE HAAWWWW!"

It's official! We got our appraisal back today and we are buyin' the farm! Saddle up cowboy! We're SO excited! We close in three weeks! We have to be out of our apartment downtown by April 1st. So we are moving in with my sister, Tanner, and the girls for a couple months and then we are onto the big ol' C-town (aka Cleveland, Elmo, Cle-mo, Hel-mo, whichever you prefer). I talked to my work today and we are looking to go "online" the first of June so I will be ready to rock and roll from home. Hayden gets back from his Denver rotation the middle of May and then the rest of his rotations are in Price! It will be SOOO nice to have a house, my hubby, and our dog, and then in the fall, our baby! AWESOME is the word of the day! All you city folk better get a cowboy hat and plan on visiting the Behling Ranch!

1 comment:

alison said...

THAT IS SUCH GREAT NEWS! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS WORKING OUT SO NICELY IN YOUR LIFE! YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT;)

BABY, RANCH....WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! :)