Another Beautiful Day In Blingy-Ville!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

So anyone that has been around me during this Holiday knows the I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY! I don't know what it is, but I adore it. It's so cool to see so many out there in love, expressing their love, and beaming with love. I am a very mushy, sensitive, sucker for romance so I think that has something to do with it. So I wanted to wish ALL of you a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY and to tell you that I LOVE YOU!

I must dedicate this blog to my sweet, dear, caring hubby. I couldn't have dreamed up a better husband. Thank you for loving me so much and being so sincere, loving, and adorable. You're an amazing man and you will NEVER know how much I love you. You're my whole heart. My everything. LOVE YOU BABE!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Kelly- Happy Birthday and thanks for the fun V-Day. That movie was awesome. I am sending you a cute pic. to your e-mail.